Housekeeping Services Management
HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- 1. Establish a Housekeeping Management
- 2. Housekeeping Chemicals and Their Safe Use -ensure a process is in place to educate staff and housekeeping employees on the safe use of chemicals/products used at the facility.
- 3. Implement a colour coding of cleaning materials as per HAAD Policy on communicable disease.
- 4. Establish a Protocol on Management of Blood & Body Fluid Spillage
- 5. Secure contract for Pest Control Services
- 6. Management of Biomedical waste -To ensure proper segregation after the generation, collection, transport, temporary storage and final disposal of waste generated at the facility.
- 7. Ensure all Housekeeping staff has undergone Screening for Hepa B Titer (if Required Hepa B Vaccination)